Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Weekend Drive





Happy hump day to you all!

Over the weekend I took some photos of my long time friend (and model), Steffi. Its always a pleasure working with someone you've grown so close to over the years. I love how we were able to form a dynamic where we both don't need to say much to get "the" shots.

The last time we hung out was over a year ago and we still find ourselves reminiscing over our time in New York. We shot different layouts under the course of an hour (which is probably the fastest I've ever worked in a while). I've got some posts lined up for you guys so stay tuned!


P.S.
I'm in the process of looking for someone to redesign my website so if you know anyone who might be interested, please send them my way!







No comments:

Post a Comment