Tuesday, May 21, 2013

SAN FRANCISCO 2013 + VIDEO














I arrived in San Francisco two weeks ago, and I had a great time experiencing the stark contrast it had with the east coast. The first few days were dedicated to seeing majority of the tourist attractions that interested me: Legion of Honor, Haight Street, Golden Gate bridge, China Town etc. I was able to fully immerse myself in the bay area culture by walking through the streets and taking public transportation (where I met a real gypsy soothsayer - or at least I would like to believe so). It was difficult to refrain from In-N-Out, Panda Express, Ghirardelli Square, and Safeway red velvet cookies - when travelling: don't think, just eat am I right? Haight Street reminded me of Soho's more relaxed, hippy cousin (albeit still as artsy). For me, the fog that shrouded the city each night only heightened the beauty of the city as I looked over my aunt's apartment window. It was my first visit to California and I don't regret choosing San Francisco as my last destination. 

SCROLL DOWN FOR THE VIDEO!
P.S. Check out my San Francisco shoot with Sam Montinola here





















No comments:

Post a Comment