Sunday, May 19, 2013

Milwaukee 2013






My brother and I met up in Chicago and he drove me back to his hometown, Waukasha in Wisconsin (a two hour drive up from Illinois). It was surreal seeing him after two years, he left Manila while I was in the fifth grade to pursue a double degree in Marquette University so catching up was definitely a lot of fun. We literally did not stop talking the entire trip - he brought me to Milwaukee's Third Ward which featured a handful of thrift stores and interesting architecture. I ate at Comet, this incredibly hipster cafe with the most delicious tomato soup grilled cheese combo ever - and almost got away with drinking the various beers available. All in all, it was a great trip to the midwest.

Watch out for my next post: SAN FRANCISCO 2013






No comments:

Post a Comment