Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Chicago 2013








I spent an entire day roaming the streets of Chicago with my aunt. We got on the train from the suburbs at 8:15am and got off at Union Station. Afterwards, I was greeted by several wind tunnels which made the walk to the water taxi a bit difficult (despite the distance of three to four blocks). When we arrived at the Magnificent Mile we made our way to the architectural boat tour of Chicago. The tour helped me understand more about the history and architectural value that Chicago may have over other cities. For lunch, my aunt and I met up with my uncle and had the most decadent fried sandwiches and burgers ever (I regret nothing). We capped off the day by visiting The Art Institute of Chicago and browsed through their collection of Picasso. 







1 comment: