Sunday, July 26, 2015

Easy Going


I know its been a while, but I'm back! A lot has happened since I last posted and I know I say that each time I leave and come back but just to let you in on what has happened in the past few months:
In April I got my first real job as a community manager for an agency, in June I graduated college, and tomorrow I'll be spending a week in Thailand with my two best friends! I also made it a point to travel around the country last summer so I'll probably upload some photos of my trips.

Moving on, would you believe I took these photos 3~5 minutes right before it was about to rain? I love having friends who are up for last minute shoots.

Recently I've noticed that it can get challenging to pick out outfits to model in. There have been countless of times before a shoot where my models hesitates on choosing the right outfit. I've learned that if you're going to take photos of your friends for the first time, you should make it a point to keep the models comfortable no matter what.

One way you can do this is to make sure that they like what they're wearing. I normally ask my friends to wear their favorite outfit and I find that this helps takes the nervousness down quite a bit. If they don't have a favorite outfit you can ask them about what their favorite color is and brainstorm on an ensemble together. For me, a place that has a great range of tops perfect for a photo op would be be blouses from Zalora.

I'll definitely have a Bangkok photo diary up soon, so stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. Wow nice shots! I love your smile, Heidi! Can't wait to see your photo diary ♥

    Please check out my latest post, too. Let's keep in touch! :)
    www.cielofernando.com

    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete