Friday, September 14, 2012

Hong Kong 2012 (part one)

It's been a really, really long time since I last blogged. I apologize for nearly three months of not blogging. There were certain events that happened to me that prevented me from "properly" writing, or photographing what I was currently going through. 

Please know that I will never ever pull anything like this again and as part of my apology, allow me to exhibit my photos from my recent trip to Hong Kong in three parts.

My grandmother brought my sister and I to Hong Kong last weekend due to my term break.

Entering Kowloon after four years.

My personal favorite of one of the most beautiful structures in Hong Kong.

Hong Kong City



I loved being able to navigate around the city. Hours and hours of endless exploration.
One of the many malls near the hotel




Coach store display

Famous red taxis that service around Kowloon
After riding the MTR from Ocean Park.
Several tourists lugging around their bags through the streets
Almost everyone in Hong Kong had their own style, especially the kids.
A couple walking across the street from Silvercord Mall.


Two stylish teenagers walking on Nathan Road on a Sunday morning

Hong Kong at night transforms into another world



1 comment: